Definition of Personal Data
How we Collect Your Information
We collect your information in 3 ways:
i. You give it to us when you make a purchase, set up an account or otherwise directly communicate with us.
iii. We get it from outside sources like credit reports, marketing mailing lists, and commercially available geographic and demographic information, along with other available information, such as public posts to social networking sites.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following categories of Personal Data:
• Identifiers: This includes your full name, address, email, company name, company website, telephone number, caller ID information, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol ("IP") address. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties for business purposes, including:
• Service providers who perform necessary services directly to PrimeVOX.
• Our subsidiaries, and ultimate holding company.
• Other entities for emergency response, legal compliance, identity verification, or directory assistance.
• To enforce agreements, protect our business and customers, or respond to legal requests.
Data Subject Rights
You possess certain rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data according to applicable data protection laws. This section outlines these rights and provides information on how to exercise them. However, these laws may have limitations or exceptions that apply to these rights. We have provided a general description of these rights without specifying all applicable jurisdictions, limitations, or exceptions. When you make a request to exercise any of these rights, we can provide more detailed information about specific exceptions or limitations that may apply.
• Right to Know: You have the right to ask us to confirm whether we process your Personal Data, including the categories of Personal Data we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for collecting your Personal Data, the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Data, and the specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you.
• Right to Access: You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data and supplementary information.
• Right to Correction/Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate information and completion of any incomplete information we hold about you.
• Right to Erasure/Deletion: You have the right to request the erasure or deletion of your Personal Data under certain circumstances, subject to certain exceptions.
• Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
• Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This enables you to transmit the data to another controller without hindrance. You may also request us to transmit this data directly to another controller.
• Right to Withdraw Consent: If we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
• Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
• Right to opt Out of Processing, "Sale," or Sharing of Personal Data for Targeted or Cross-Context Behavioral Advertising: You have the right to opt out of our processing, "sale" (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act) or sharing of your Personal Data for targeted, or cross-context behavioral advertising. This includes displaying advertising to you based on Personal Data obtained or inferred from your activities across various websites, applications, and other online services that we do not operate. To exercise this right, you can visit our Cookie Preferences to disable targeting cookies, as explained in the Cookies section above. You can also opt out of processing or sharing your Personal Data for targeted or cross-context behavioral advertising using an opt-out preference signal such as Global Privacy Control for a seamless experience. For more details on implementing these settings and other advertising preferences, please refer to the Cookies section above. Please note that even if you opt out of allowing us to use or disclose your Personal Data for targeted or cross-context behavioral advertising, you may still encounter our ads on other websites, applications, and online services, and aspects of our advertising may still be based on your interactions with us and our websites.
• Non-Retaliation: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising the rights described above.
• Making a Request; Requests by Others on Your Behalf: Only someone legally authorized to act on your company’s behalf, including an authorized agent, may make a verifiable request related to any personal or company data using the methods described above. If we cannot comply with a request, we will provide an explanation for the refusal, if applicable.
Accessing your Personal Data or exercising any of your rights will not incur a fee. However, if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances.
Information We May Need from You
To confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data or exercise your other rights, we may need to request specific information from you. This may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, or other necessary information to verify your identity or the authorization of your representative. This is a security measure to prevent unauthorized disclosure of Personal Data. We may also contact you to request further information related to your request for assistance in our response. Any Personal Data provided for verification and fraud prevention will only be used for that purpose and will be deleted as soon as practical after processing your request.
We strive to respond to all legitimate requests within fourteen (14) days of receipt. However, if your request is particularly complex or if multiple requests have been made, it may take longer to process. In such cases, we will notify you and keep you updated on the progress.
If we refuse to act on your request, you have the right to appeal that decision. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-600-1150 (option 1). We appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you escalate the matter to a relevant data protection supervisory authority.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, reporting requirements or as specifically outlined in this document. If there is a complaint or a prospect of litigation regarding our relationship with you, we may retain your Personal Data for a longer period. The retention period is determined based on factors such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes of processing, alternative means to achieve those purposes, and applicable legal requirements. After the applicable retention periods expire, your Personal Data will be deleted or anonymized. In cases where technical limitations prevent the complete deletion of Personal Data from our systems, appropriate measures will be implemented to prevent further use of such data. We may also aggregate your Personal Data (so that it is no longer personally identifiable) to improve our products and services, and in such cases, we may use the information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Protection of Personal Data
PrimeVOX takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to the Personal Data we process or use. However, it is important to note that no provider can guarantee absolute security, especially when services rely on the public internet or involve transmission through interconnected telecommunications networks. You are responsible for safeguarding your account passwords, limiting device access, and signing out of websites after your sessions. Any activity conducted using your credentials or passwords is your responsibility. If you believe your password for any of our websites or systems has been compromised, please notify us immediately at email@example.com or 972-600-1150 (option 1).
Linked/Mirrored Websites, Landing Pages & Third-Party Websites
Our websites, products, and services are not directed to children under the age of 18 in the United States and we do not knowingly collect online Personal Data directly from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your minor child has disclosed Personal Data to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-600-1150 (option 1).
If you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com or 972-600-1150 (option 1).